Pupil Acceptable Use Policy
I understand that I must use school ICT systems in a responsible way, to ensure that there is no risk to my safety or to the safety and security of the ICT systems and other users.
- For my own personal safety.
- I understand that everyone has equal rights to use technology as a resource and I will act as I expect others to act toward me:
- I recognise that the school has a responsibility to maintain the security and integrity of the technology it offers me and to ensure the smooth running of the school:
- When using the internet for research or recreation.
- I understand that I am responsible for my actions, both in and out of school.
I could have my user area frozen for a
period of time if I don’t stick to these rules.
I have read and understand the above and agree to follow these guidelines when:
• I use the school ICT systems and equipment (both in and out of school)
• I use my own equipment out of school in a way that is related to me being a member of this school e.g. communicating with other members of the school, accessing school email, DB Primary, website etc.