NSPCC Child Protection
Helpline: 0808 800 500
NSPCC Asian Child Protection
Helpline 0800 096 7719
(Mon-Fri 11am – 7pm)
NSPCC Cymru/Wales Child Protection
Helpline 0808 100 2524
(Mon-Fri 10am – 6pm, billingual Welsh/English Service)
Textphone for deaf and hard of hearing people 0800 056 0566

Email: help@nspcc.org.uk

Website www.nspcc.org.uk

If you have any concerns about a child, call the NSPCC Child Protection Helpline,

A free 24 hour service that provides advice to anyone concerned about a child at risk of abuse.

You can call anonymously


Helpline 0800 1111


Address: ChildLine, Freepost 1111, London N1 OBR

ChildLine provides a free, confidential, UK wide phone counselling service for any child with any problem, 24 hours a day, every day. Children and young people can also write to ChildLine using the Freepost address.

Helpline: 0800 068 63 68

Website: www.home-start.org.uk

Home-Start recruits and trains volunteers to support parents with young children at home, across the whole of the UK
National Child Protection Helpline (Scotland)

Helpline: 0800 022 3222

The helpline provides information to the public about what steps to take if they are concerned about a child and may be contacted 24 hours a day
Parents Advice Centre (Northern Ireland)

Helpline: 0808 8010 722


The centre provides help, support and guidance to parents on any family problem.

The service is available in Northern Ireland.

Parentline Plus

Helpline: 0808 800 2222

Textphone: 0800 783 6783


Parentline Plus is the free, confidential helpline for anyone in a parenting role in England and Wales, including step-parents and those experiencing family change.
In an emergency (eg, if you see a child being aboused), call the police on 999 You will find details of your local authority, council or trust at :www.directgov.org.uk or in your local telephone directory. Alternatively, try your local library, a telephone helpline service or the Citizens Advice Bureau at: www.cab.org.uk


Austism Spectrum www.autism.org.uk

Sally Grubb- Branch manager for NAS.

Swindon@nas.org.uk Tel: 07963 636 633

Benefit Advice Government services and informationwww.gov.uk

  • Citizen’s Advice Bureau (CAB): Swindon 528303​​​​


  • www.childbereavementuk.org/
  • www.winstonswish.org.uk


Family/ Child Support